Thursday, March 10


Autumn is upon us. The long awaited breath of fresh air after the stifling Sydney summer that was. I can't wait for winter and a chance to throw myself into my new black mary janes, my favorite velvet aubergine coat and an everyday wardrobe staple of tights.

I have been working my way through the early seasons of Northern Exposure recently, swooning over a young John Corbett and longing for a climate where ear muffs and mittens are appropriate attire.

I can't help but draw up some parallels between Northern Exposure and the most recent addition to Australia's comedic television landscape, Laid. Both have stories of a woman who's boyfriends and ex boyfriends die. Simultaneously dark and heart warming, Laid is my absolute favorite thing this year. I highly suggest you check it out if you can.

Oh, and I want to marry Abe Forsythe.




Laid

No comments:

Post a Comment